As part our research, the survey „BI Strategy and Industrialization“ will be conducted in winter 2017/18. The survey addresses all stakeholders in this field, especially information consumers like managers and decision makers in companies, DWH / BI developers and consultants, as well as providers of DWH / BI solution components and of so-called standard software. The survey covers the fields
- BI visions and BI strategies in real life
- Organizing the internal DWH/BI skills and architecting the BI/DWH Landscape considering opposite requirements
- The role of industrialization for DWH/BI will be discussed in the aspects
- Standardization and automation
- Sourcing and staffing of DWH/BI. Adjustment of the appropriate production and operation depth in DWH/BI, usage of standard software solutions, outsourcing, BIaaS and cloud
Answering of each block is optional. Each block will take approximately 5-6 minutes to answer.
Answer will only be used in anonymous and aggregated form. That means that all data are treated confidentially in a way that no-one infer identity of a participant or a related company based on the published results. If you are interested, the results of this study will be made available to participants free of charge.
The URL of the survey will be deployed soon.
In addition to the survey, the research team are looking for DWH/BI stakeholders interested to give a personal interview on these topics. In this case you can provide your mail address via my contact form or via the survey.