In the second week of 2015 an ERP Crash Course MS Dynamcis NAV 2013 is held. Although designed for students of the master programme Automation&IT with an engineering background, students of the Master program “Computer Science / Information Systems” may join who have little experience with ERP systems.
Classes begin: 5th January 2015, 10 a.m. (room 2224);
– Business Process Modeling
– IT Capabilities for Business Functions
– Foundations of ERP systems
– ERP applications and Business Process Support
– ERP Customization and Application Development
– Integration Concepts
MS Dynamics NAV 2013 will be used for practical exercises
– Demonstration of the Order to Cash Cycle
– Development of small business applications
– Integration demonstration
Dynamics NAV is one of the worldwide leading ERP systems for SMBs. Due to the lower complexity compared to SAP ECC software, it is possible to get a first overview within the crash course.
The ERP crash course is an additional offering outside of the official curriculum. If the ERP exam is passed it can be marked on the Master certification.
Students of the Master programme “Computer Science / Information Systems” who are interested should contact Prof. Westenberger. The number of available places in the course is restricted. Course duration: 5th-9th Jan 2015, all day.
Access to CUAS’ network is necessary to join.