I offer the following courses in the upcoming WS, for more details click on “Teaching” or take a look at the HOPS system:
For MI master students: The Kick-off will be on the 05.10.2018, at 11:30 o’clock, room 3.216.
*NEW* Photorealistische Bildsynthese (WPF for all master computer science study paths)
- Have you ever wondered how these super realistic blockbuster movies are made? In this course you will create your own photorealistic renderer.
- Starts: 11.10.2018 at 11:00 in room 2.101
Bildbasierte Computergrafik (mandatory for master MI students with Visual Computing study path, WPF for all other master computer science study paths)
- Introduction to image-based rendering, 3D reconstruction, and image- and video editing
- Starts: 11.10.2018 at 15:00 in room 3.204
- Lecturer: Dr. Benjamin Meyer
Theoretische Informatik 1 (mandatory for bachelor MI and AI students)
- It seems we can do anything with our computers, but is this really true?
- Starts: 09.10.2018 at 17:00 in room 0.401
Einführung in die Medieninformatik (mandatory for bachelor MI students)
- Introductory course for Medieninformatik, learn what your studies will be about
- Starts: 09.10.2018 at 13:00. Room depends on your group, please see the Medieninformatik Wiki.
MI Project Vision & Concept: Open Reality (Master MI)
- Develop your own AR Framework
- Starts during the Kick-Off